Vortex Plus - Crispy Boneless Buffalo Wings
White Queso Party Dip
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Poultry|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Butter, Cheese, Cream Cheese, Milk, Tomatoes|
|Prep Time||0 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
6 - 8 servings
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 lb white american cheese sliced (from the deli, not the plastic-wrapped kind!)
- 1/2 cup shredded queso asadero or queso quesadilla or monterey jack
- 5 oz Ro-Tel canned tomato and chilie mix or more to taste, undrained
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salsa and tortilla chips or veggies for serving
- Add oil to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- When oil gets hot, brown the turkey, salt and pepper until no pink remains, breaking up as you go.
- Drain and discard any liquids, transfer browned meat to a shallow dish and cover loosely with foil.
- Rinse out the pot, then pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack.
- In an IP-friendly casserole , combine all remaining ingredients and carefully lower casserole onto the riser.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the pressure.
- Whisk cheese mixture until smooth. Stir in the cooked turkey crumbles. Adjust seasonings.
- Top the cheese with a dollop of salsa. Serve warm alongside chips, veggies and additional salsa
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!