|By :The Instant Pot Bible by Bruce Weinstein|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Diet||Low Carb, Low Fat, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Max Pressure Cook, Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Dried Cannellini|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 1 1/2 cups dried cannellini or great northern beans
- Water as needed
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 small red onion chopped (
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves loosely packed, finely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves peeled and minced (
- 2 tsp drained and rinsed capers finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Soak the beans in a big bowl of water for at least 8 hours or up to 12 hours. Drain in a colander set in the sink.
- Pour the beans into the cooker. Add enough water so they’re submerged by
2 inches. Add 1 tablespoonolive oil and lock the lid onto the cooker.
- Optional 1 Max Pressure Cooker
Press Pressure cook on Max pressure for 10 minutes with the Keep Warm setting off.
- Optional 2 All Pressure Cookers
Press Pressure cook (Manual) on High pressure for 12 minutes with the Keep Warm setting off.
- As the beans cook, whisk the remaining 1⁄4 cup olive oil and the vinegar in a large, heat-safe serving bowl until smooth. Stir in the onion, parsley, garlic, capers, rosemary, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- When the machine has finished cooking, use the quick-release method to bring the pot’s pressure back to normal. Unlatch the lid and open the cooker. Drain the contents of the hot insert into a colander set in the sink. Shake the colander to make sure the beans dry well. Dump them into the bowl with the dressing and toss well. Serve warm.
• You must halve the recipe for a 3-quart cooker.
• This salad is a good base for canned, Italian-style tuna, particularly the tuna packed in olive oil. Crumble it on top or toss it into the salad after you’ve mixed the beans into the dressing.
The Instant Pot Bible by Bruce Weinstein
This complete and AUTHORIZED guide to your Instant Pot has more than 350 recipes for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and even desserts–for every size and model of Instant Pot, including the Instant Pot MAX.
More than five million people worldwide use Instant Pots to get food onto their table fast. But only The Instant Pot Bible has everything you need to revolutionize the way you cook with your favorite machine. Every one of the 350+ recipes gives ingredients and timings for all sizes and models of Instant Pot, including the Instant Pot MAX, which cooks even more quickly. And you get exciting new recipes that utilize the MAX’s unique Sous Vide setting.
The Instant Pot Bible is the most comprehensive Instant Pot book ever published, with recipes for everything from hearty breakfasts to healthy sides, from centerpiece stews and roasts to decadent desserts. Bestselling authors and pressure-cooking experts Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough offer customized directions and timings for perfect results every time. And many recipes can also use the slow-cook setting to let the machine cook while you do other things.
These innovative “road map” recipes for classics such as vegetable soups, chilis, pasta casseroles, oatmeal, and more let you customize flavors and ingredients to make each of your family members’ favorites. Need dinner in an instant? No problem-more than 175 recipes come together in just a few minutes or just a few steps. Not to mention vegan and vegetarian, keto-friendly, and gluten-free options galore.
All recipes by : The Instant Pot Bible by Bruce Weinstein
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!