Vortex Plus - Crispy Boneless Buffalo Wings
Vortex Plus Salt-and-Vinegar Crispy Fish
|By :Chop Secrets|
Our take on traditional pub-style fried fish uses crushed salt and vinegar chips to coat tender pieces of cod.
|Browse Category||Fish & Seafood|
|Cooking Technique||Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven|
|Main Ingredient||Cod Fillet, Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz salt and vinegar potato chips
- 1 lb cod fillets or haddock or pollack
- Tartar sauce and lemon wedges for serving
- Place the salt and vinegar potato chips in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin or mallet to crush to the consistency of panko bread crumbs.
- Set up for dredging: Combine flour and paprika in a shallow dish. Combine beaten egg and mayonnaise in a second shallow dish. Add crushed potato chips to a third shallow dish.
- Cut fish into 6 pieces. Dredge fish first in the flour mixture, then in the egg mixture, then place the chicken in the potato chip mixture and press the crumbs firmly on both sides.
- Divide the coated fish onto the cooking trays, leaving space between each fish piece.
- Place the drip pan in the bottom of the cooking chamber. Using the display panel, select AIRFRY, then adjust the temperature to 370 degrees and the time to 10 minutes, then touch START.
- When the display indicates “Add Food” insert one cooking tray in the top-most position and one tray in the bottom-most position.
- When the display indicates “Turn Food” switch the cooking trays so that the one that was in the top-most position is now in the bottom-most position, and vice-versa (it is not necessary to flip the fillets).
- When the AirFry program is complete, remove the fillets and serve hot with tartar sauce and lemon wedges (optional).
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!