Vortex Plus - Crispy Boneless Buffalo Wings
Vortex Plus - Crispy Honey BBQ Wings
|By :Chop Secrets|
On-the-bone wings cooked to crisp perfection without oils or starches, then coated in a homemade honey BBQ sauce. (Ace Blender recipe included, with a stovetop alternative).
|Course||Main Course, Picnic, Side Dish, Snack|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Plus Blender, Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Wings|
|Prep Time||0 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 2 lbs chicken wingettes and drumettes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp White vinegar
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- cayenne a
Pinchof; for taste
- Divide the wings onto two cooking trays, leaving space between each piece.
- Place the drip pan in the bottom of the cooking chamber. Using the display panel, select AIRFRY, then adjust the temperature to
380°Fand the time to 25 minutes, then touch START.
- When the display indicates “Add Food” insert one cooking tray in the top-most position and one tray in the bottom-most position.
- When the display indicates “Turn Food” turn the food over AND switch the cooking trays so that the one that was in the top-most position is now in the bottom-most position, and vice-versa.
- Meanwhile, in an Ace Plus Blender, combine remaining ingredients and cook on Soup 1 for 10 minutes (or alternatively, simmer in a saucepan, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes).
- When the AirFry program is complete, toss with the sauce and serve hot.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!