Lilits recipe test1
Slow Cook - Thai Chicken and Noodles
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Cooking Technique||Slow Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken, Coconut Milk, Noodles|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 hours|
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken thighs bone-in, skinless
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 15 ounces coconut milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce lower-sodium
- 1 pound green beans trimmed and cut into
- 1 large shallot chopped
- 8 ounces rice noodles cooked
- peanuts Chopped, unsalted and roasted
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- Lime wedges for serving
- In gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine chicken thighs,
1 tablespooncurry paste, lime zest, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoonsalt; refrigerate overnight.
- In Instant Pot, combine coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, green beans, shallot, and remaining
2 tablespoonscurry paste. Place chicken in pot on top of vegetables.
- Cover and set release valve to the venting position. Select Slow Cook and cook on low for 5 hours, or until chicken is cooked through (
- Transfer chicken to cutting board. Skim and discard fat from cooking liquid. Stir remaining
1/4 teaspoonsalt into cooking liquid. Pull meat from bones (discard fat, bones, and gristle); return to pot. Toss with cooked rice noodles.
- Serve with chopped peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges.