- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 lb thick-cut bacon cut into lardons
- 8 bone-in beef short ribs patted dry with a paper towel
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 onion diced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 medium carrots diced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 celery stalk diced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 2/3 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes 1 can drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 lemon Finely grated zest
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Pinch of kosher salt plus more as needed
Rate this recipe!
Haven’t made this yet but wonder why is “Max” mentioned. Cant this recipe be made in any of the Instant Pot models?
This recipe was featuring our Max model. This recipe calls for high pressure so can be used with any Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Model.