Red Thai Curry Cauliflower
|By :The Complete Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook By Barb Musick|
Conquer your take-out cravings with this easy Thai curry. Serve it over rice, enjoy it on its own, or turn up the nutrient meter by stirring in your favorite greens at the end. This curry gets more flavorful the longer it sits, so leftovers make great lunches. Of course, it’s so delicious that it’s hard not to eat it all the first time around!
|Course||Dinner, Lunch, Main Course|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths, Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Diet||Gluten Free, Vegan|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Bell Pepper, Cauliflower, Chili Powder, Coconut Milk, Curry Paste, Ginger, Rice, Tomatoes, Water|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 minutes|
- 14 oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 - 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt plus more as needed
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder (Thai is great or cayenne pepper)
- 1 bell pepper any color, thinly sliced
- 3 - 4 cups cauliflower cut into bite-size pieces (
1 small to medium head)
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes and liquid
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cooked rice or other grain for serving (optional)
- In your Instant Pot®, stir together the coconut milk, water, red curry paste, garlic powder, salt, ginger, onion powder, and chili powder. Add the bell pepper, cauliflower, and tomatoes, and stir again. Lock the lid and turn the steam release handle to Sealing. Using the Manual or Pressure Coook function, set the cooker to High Pressure for 2 minutes./
- When the cook time is complete, quick release the pressure.
- Carefully remove the lid and give the whole thing a good stir. Taste and season with more salt and pepper, as needed. Serve with rice or another grain (if using).
Full-fat coconut milk helps make this curry rich and thick, but you can use the lighter-calorie lower-fat version, if you prefer.
PER SERVING: Calories: 349; Total fat: 31g; Saturated fat: 26g; Sodium: 943mg; Carbs: 18g; Fiber: 6g; Protein: 5g
The Complete Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook By Barb Musick
BARB MUSICK creates recipes using affordable and easy-to-find ingredients so everyone can enjoy delicious vegan food. Follow her at thatwasvegan.com for more recipes and vegan foodie adventures.
The Complete Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook is your jam-packed, fully-authorized guide to vegan pressure cooking. Brimming with 101 mouthwatering whole food recipes meant to satisfy every palate, this book also features complete and detailed instructions to help you master vegan pressure cooking.
All recipes by : The Complete Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook By Barb Musick
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!