Vortex Plus - Crispy Boneless Buffalo Wings
Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cake
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chocolate Chips, Eggs, Flour, Pumpkin Puree|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée room temperature
- 2 eggs beaten
- 6 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Whipped cream or ice cream for serving (optional)
- Cinnamon or additional pumpkin pie spice for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, melt together the white chocolate and butter. Make sure bowl and utensils are dry. Heat slowly, stir often, do not overheat. Stir until smooth and completely combined.
- Fold in in pumpkin puree and mix until uniform, then add eggs, one at a time, and stir until completely combined.
- Add flour, pumpkin pie spice and salt and mix well.
- Coat the inside of
4 ramekinswith nonstick spray. Divide the batter amongst the ramekins.
- Place the steam rack in the Instant Pot followed by
1 cupheated water. Arrange the ramekins on the steam rack. You may have to stack three on the bottom and one on the top. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 6 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the ramekins from the pot. Run a knife around the edges to loosen, then invert onto a serving dish.
- (Optional) Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon or additional pumpkin pie spice
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!