Multicooker - Chocolate-Walnut Blondies
Multicooker Chocolate-Walnut Blondies
|By :Kate Merker|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||75 minutes|
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts roughly chopped
- Place the rack in the multicooker and press Bake. Adjust the temperature to
350°Fand the timer to 2 hours, and let heat.
- Coat an 8 1/2 × 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Line the loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving
2 inchesof overhang on both long sides. Spray the parchment.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, add the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar, and beat on medium-high with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Reduce the speed to low and gradually add the dry ingredients, mixing just until incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread the batter in the prepared loaf pan and place the pan on top of the rack. Cover with the lid and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 25 minutes. Press Cancel.
- Remove the loaf pan, place it on a wire cooling rack, and let the blondies cool completely in the pan.
- Using the overhangs, transfer the blondies to a cutting board and cut into 8 to 10 pieces.
All recipes by : Kate Merker
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!