|By :The Essential Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook by Coco Morante|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths, Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Main Ingredient||Garlic, Ginger, Green Onion, Miso Paste, Mushrooms, Water|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 1 tsp avocado oil or other neutral oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely grated
- 1/2 inch knob ginger peeled and finely grated
- 4 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms stems removed, thinly sliced
- 4 cups Water
- 2 cups sugar snap peas 8 ounces, cut into
- 1/4 cup white miso paste
- 2 green onions white and tender green parts, thinly sliced
- Select the Sauté setting on the Instant Pot, add the oil, garlic, and ginger, and heat for 2 minutes, until bubbling. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 1 minute, until they begin to wilt and the ginger and garlic begin to brown on the bottom of the pot. Stir in the water and peas, using a wooden spoon to nudge loose any browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Cover with the glass lid and let come up to a simmer (this will take about 8 minutes).
- Remove the lid and press the Cancel button to turn off the pot.
- Put the miso paste in a small bowl. Ladle
1/4 cupof the liquid from the pot into the bowl, then mash the miso against the side of the bowl and stir until it is fully dissolved. Add the miso mixture and the green onions to the pot and stir to combine.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and serve piping hot.
The Essential Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook by Coco Morante
This enticing collection of more than 75 easy, inventive, well-tested vegan recipes for the incredibly popular electric pressure cooker, the Instant Pot, is the go-to source for mouthwatering plant-based weekday meals.
The best-selling Instant Pot makes cooking delicious meals a snap! But finding vegan recipes that are both inspiring and trustworthy has proven difficult, until now. The Essential Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook presents a collection of quick and easy vegan recipes that cover each meal of the day, offering tried-and-true dishes with a modern twist, such as Black Bean Tamale Casserole, Root Vegetable Tagine with Couscous, African Peanut Stew, Jerk Tofu Wraps, and more. And best of all, they’re all well-tested and authorized by Instant Pot. With beautiful photography and an attractive package, this book is an indulgence for home cooks who live a plant-based lifestyle as well as healthy eaters looking to incorporate more meatless Mondays into their week.
COCO MORANTE is a recipe developer and food blogger who runs the extremely popular Instant Pot Recipes Facebook page, founded the blog LeftySpoon.com, and is the author of The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook and The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook. Her recipes are featured in numerous print and online publications, including Simply Recipes, The Kitchn, and Edible Silicon Valley. A self-taught cook and classically trained soprano, Coco lives with her husband and their beagle in Portland, Oregon.
All recipes by : The Essential Vegan Instant Pot Cookbook by Coco Morante
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!