Lilits recipe test1
Korean Pork Lettuce Wraps
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 1/4 cup miso
- 1/4 cup soy sauce lower-sodium
- 3 tablespoons gochujang Korean red pepper paste, or Sriracha sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pork shoulder boneless, about
4 pounds, trimmed of excess fat and quartered
- Lettuce leaves
- green onions
- In small bowl, whisk together miso, soy sauce,
1/4 cupwater, gochujang, sesame oil, and black pepper
- until smooth.
- Pour half of sauce into the Instant Pot. Add pork and pour remaining sauce over top. Cover and lock lid.
- Select Manual/Pressure Cook and cook at high pressure for 1 hour.
- Once cooking is complete, release pressure by using a quick release.
- Shred pork and serve in lettuce leaves with radishes, cucumbers, green onions, and additional gochujang or Sriracha.