Lilits recipe test1
Easy Corn Chowder
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 16 ounces frozen corn
- 3 pieces small potatoes peeled and cut into
1⁄2 inch(about 2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Press Sauté; cook bacon in Instant Pot until crisp. Remove to paper towel-lined plate. Drain off all but
- Add onion, celery and bell pepper to pot; cook and stir 3 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- Add corn, potatoes and coriander; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in broth, salt, black pepper and ground red pepper; mix well.
- Secure lid and move pressure release valve to Sealing position. Press Manual; cook at high pressure 4 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use natural release for 10 minutes, then release remaining pressure.
- Press Sauté; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until soup is thickened, partially mashing potatoes. Stir in cream; cook until heated through. Top with bacon.