Vortex Plus - Crispy Boneless Buffalo Wings
Creamy Corn Pudding
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||corn kernels, Flour, Heavy Cream, Sugar|
|Prep Time||`5 minutes|
|Cook Time||55 minutes|
6 - 8 servings
- 2 +3 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 12 oz frozen corn thawed and drained
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Coat the inside of an IP-friendly 1.5 quart casserole with nonstick spray and set aside.
2 tbspbutter to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- When butter melts, add onion to the pot and saute until soft, 3-4 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the cream, eggs, flour sugar,
1 2/3 cupsof the corn, the remaining 3 tbspof butter, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Add the cooked onion and the remaining corn and pulse once, just to combine. Pour into the prepared casserole and cover loosely with foil--do not seal.
- Rinse out the pot, pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Carefully lower the casserole on to the steam rack using a foil sling.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 40 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- (Optional) Set under the broiler for 4-6 minutes until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve hot.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!