Lilits recipe test1
Coconut Ginger Pork
Heading into fall, you’ll want to have a few hot soup recipes up your sleeve. Prepare a delicious dinner using this Coconut Ginger Pork recipe. Change up your palate, and treat yourself with something truly savory and delicious! Coconut Ginger Pork is a recipe that both slow cooker aficionados and newbies will love. By slow cooking a large cut of pork until tender, you’ll fully infuse the meat with the spicy, aromatic flavor of ginger, garlic, and coconut milk. Coconut milk adds a creamy richness to the broth, and gives the pork a slightly sweet flavor.
|Diet||Celiac, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Coconut Milk, Ginger, Pork|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3-4 pound pork butt/shoulder roast boneless
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2- inch piece ginger peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 onion peeled and cut into 8 chunks
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Mix together the coriander, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Use your fingers to rub the seasoning mixture over the roast.
- Coat bottom of your Instant Pot with
1 TablespoonPrimal Kitchen® Avocado Oil.
- Place the meat in the Instant Pot and surround with onions, garlic, ginger, and the half can of coconut milk.
- Cook on high-pressure for 45 minutes. NOTE: The roast will give off moisture and fat while cooking, doubling or tripling the amount of broth by the time the roast is ready.
- Serve into bowls, and garnish with lime. Enjoy!