Vortex Plus - Crispy Boneless Buffalo Wings
Cilantro Lime Wings
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Poultry, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Broth, Chicken Wings, Cilantro, Garlic|
|Prep Time||0 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
4 - 6 servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs chicken wingettes
- 4 cloves minced Garlic
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Additional chopped cilantro for garnish
- Add olive oil to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- When oil gets hot, brown the chicken on 2 sides, 3-4 minutes per side. Meat will not be cooked through. Do not crowd the pot--you may have to work in batches.
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Return all chicken to the pot. Add broth and lime juice to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Sprinkle cayenne, salt and cilantro over the top. Do not stir.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the meat from the pot to a foil-lined baking sheet and set under a broiler until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm sprinkled with additional cilantro.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!