Lilits recipe test1
Chipotle Lentil Chili
|Browse Category||Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Diet||Carb Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 1 medium onion coarsely chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 large cloves garlic chopped
- 3 tablespoons mild chili powder
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes 1 can
- 4 cups lower-sodium vegetable broth or
2 cans( 14.5 ounceseach) plus 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups brown lentils rinsed and picked over
- 1 or 2 chipotles in adobo sauce seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomotoes (about 10 halves) chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- avocado diced
- Cheddar cheese shredded
- fresh cilantro chopped
- sour cream
- Lime wedges
- In Instant Pot using saute function, cook onion and bell pepper in oil, uncovered, for 3 minutes, or until softening. Stir in garlic and 2 tablespoons chili powder and cook 1 minute. Hit cancel to turn off saute function.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth, lentils, chipotles, and sun-dried tomatoes. Cover and lock lid. Select Manual and cook at high pressure for 12 minutes. Once cooking is complete, release pressure by using a quick release. Stir in cumin, salt and remaining 1 tablespoon chili powder. Cover and keep warm for 10 minutes until thickened slightly and flavored through.
- Serve with avocado, Cheddar, cilantro, sour cream, and lime wedges.
EACH SERVING: ABOUT 315 CALORIES, 19G PROTEIN, 53G CARBOHYDRATE, 4G TOTAL FAT (0G SATURATED), 18G FIBER, 932MG SODIUM.