Lilits recipe test1
Chicken Tortilla Soup
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Diet||Gluten Free, Low Carb|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Tortillas|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||9 minutes|
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs boneless skinless
- 1 onion diced
- 1 ounces green chiles diced,
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Corn tortillas cut into
1 ⁄4 inchstrips
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped fresh
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 avocado diced and tossed with lime juice
- Lime wedges
- Combine tomatoes, chicken, chiles, broth, onion, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper in the Instant Pot; mix well.
- Secure lid and move pressure release valve to Sealing position. Press Manual; cook at high pressure 9 minutes. When cooking is complete, use natural release for 10 minutes, then release remaining pressure.
- Remove chicken to plate; shred into bite-size pieces when cool enough to handle. Stir into soup.
- Press Sauté; add tortillas and cilantro to soup. Cook and stir 2 minutes or until heated through. Top with cheese, avocado and squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve immediately.