Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!
|By :The Instant Pot Bible by Bruce Weinstein|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Cooking Technique||Max Pressure Cook, Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken, Chicken Broth|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||33 minutes|
• For a 3-quart cooker, you must omit the chicken breast and just use the two chicken thighs. Halve the remaining ingredients and cut the carrots into smaller pieces to fit in the pot.
• Substitute any herb sprigs you like: tarragon, rosemary, oregano, savory. And swap the dill out for just about any finely minced, leafy, green herb.
• For turkey noodle soup, substitute two 1-pound turkey thighs for the chicken breast and thighs; cook for 25 minutes at MAX or 30 minutes at HIGH, followed by a quick release.
• For more flavor, add up to 4 allspice berries with the herb sprigs during the first cooking (remove and discard the allspice as well).
• For a more peppery accent, skip sprinkling the chicken pieces with ground pepper and add up to 10 black peppercorns with the herbs during the first cooking (discard these peppercorns, too).
This complete and AUTHORIZED guide to your Instant Pot has more than 350 recipes for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and even desserts–for every size and model of Instant Pot, including the Instant Pot MAX.
More than five million people worldwide use Instant Pots to get food onto their table fast. But only The Instant Pot Bible has everything you need to revolutionize the way you cook with your favorite machine. Every one of the 350+ recipes gives ingredients and timings for all sizes and models of Instant Pot, including the Instant Pot MAX, which cooks even more quickly. And you get exciting new recipes that utilize the MAX’s unique Sous Vide setting.
The Instant Pot Bible is the most comprehensive Instant Pot book ever published, with recipes for everything from hearty breakfasts to healthy sides, from centerpiece stews and roasts to decadent desserts. Bestselling authors and pressure-cooking experts Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough offer customized directions and timings for perfect results every time. And many recipes can also use the slow-cook setting to let the machine cook while you do other things.
These innovative “road map” recipes for classics such as vegetable soups, chilis, pasta casseroles, oatmeal, and more let you customize flavors and ingredients to make each of your family members’ favorites. Need dinner in an instant? No problem-more than 175 recipes come together in just a few minutes or just a few steps. Not to mention vegan and vegetarian, keto-friendly, and gluten-free options galore.
So good. We chopped up and put the carrots back in when we put the chicken in and it was super tasty.
So good. My 3 and 5 year old loved it, it is now one of our weekly meals.
Easy enough. Just have all ingredients ready.
Seems to have more flavor and definently plumper chicken meat.
So good!!! Easy too loved it!
Was very good. I used reduced sodium broth and added a tbsp of minced garlic and left thr veggies in. So flavorfull!
Came out great. Dont forget the lemon in the end, really elevates the flavor.
Sooooooooo good!!! Better than ya mama made you!!!! The browning of the chicken is worth it to me. I dont need yellow soup… i need a soup that tastes good. This one is amazing. The dill puts it over the top! I never quote Rachel Ray, but, well…. YUM-O!!!!!
Best Chicken Noodle Soup. This was the very first meal I made in our Nova Plus IP
Excellent base recipe. Easy to make and change up the ingredients according to taste.
I made this for my sister-in-law who wasn’t feeling good, & it was a hit! I will definitely be making this soup again.