|By :The Healthy Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook by Carrie Forrest|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Broccoli, Cheese, Eggs, Whole Wheat Flour|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup Water
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese divided
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Spray an
8-inchceramic soufflé dish with the cooking spray.
- Place the trivet in the inner pot, then pour in the water.
- If needed, make an aluminum sling.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, broccoli,
1 cupof the cheese, and the salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the soufflé dish. Use the sling to lower the soufflé dish onto the trivet.
- Lock the lid into place. Select Pressure Cook or Manual; set the pressure to High and the time to 30 minutes. Make sure the steam release knob is in the sealed position. After cooking, naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Unlock and remove the lid. Use the sling to remove the soufflé dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining
1/2 cupof cheese on top of the quiche. Using a sharp knife, slice the quiche into 6 wedges. Serve immediately, or place the quiche in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
PREP TIP: This quiche reheats nicely in the microwave. Place it in a microwave-safe bowl with 1 teaspoon of water. Cover with plastic wrap and poke a few holes in the wrap. Heat on high for 1 minute. Serve hot.
PER SERVING Calories: 223; Fat: 16g; Carbohydrates: 5g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 16g; Sodium: 350mg
The Healthy Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook by Carrie Forrest
Carrie Forrest, MBA, MPH, is the creator of the website and YouTube channel, Clean Eating Kitchen, where she shares easy gluten-free and dairy-free recipes and tips to help women recovering from chronic disease.
Carrie has masters degrees in business and public health nutrition, but, more importantly, has used a real food diet to recover from and manage multiple health conditions including PCOS, chronic migraines, anxiety, autoimmune disease, and thyroid cancer.
Healthy, ready-to-go meals―Instant Pot® fast
Healthy eating is suddenly fast and simple with The Healthy Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook. Combining the speed and ease of Instant Pot® cooking with meal prep hacks, this Instant Pot cookbook will have you fixing great food that’s good for you in no time. You’ll also have plenty left for ready-to-go meals so you eat well all week long.
Never used an Instant Pot®? Don’t know much about meal prep? The Healthy Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook teaches you everything you need to know. From proper food storage to multitasking with your multicooker, discover how perfectly healthy meal prep and the Instant Pot® go together.
The Healthy Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook includes:
• BECOME AN INSTANT POT® PRO―Become an electric pressure cooker expert with handy guides and tips―plus recipes developed specifically for the Instant Pot®.
• MASTER MEAL PREP―Learn the secrets of advanced preparation, planning, and storage that make meal prepping a snap inside this Instant Pot cookbook.
• 75 RECIPES―From Spicy Sausage and Potato Hash to Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Scampi, enjoy delicious food that tastes just as great when you bring it back out of your fridge or freezer for grab-and-go meals.
Make healthy meal prep easier than ever with the Healthy Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook.
All recipes by : The Healthy Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook by Carrie Forrest
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!