• You must halve the recipe for a 3-quart cooker.
• For an 8-quart cooker, you must increase all the ingredients by 50 percent.
• The curry’s buttery enough to serve over mashed potatoes.
• Or serve it on top of split-open baked sweet potatoes.
• Or serve it over riced cauliflower. There’s no need to cook the cauliflower. The warm sauce will do the job for you if you serve it immediately and set the bowls aside for a minute or two.
• Garnish servings with minced fresh cilantro and/or chives. And sprinkle unsalted shelled chopped pistachios over them, too.