Vortex Plus - Crispy Boneless Buffalo Wings
Berries and Cream Angel Cake
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Berries, Cream Cheese, Orange Juice, Sugar, Whipping Cream|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
8 - 10 servings
- 8 oz angel food cake mix half a box
- 1/2 cup Water +
- 2 1/2 cups fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and/or raspberries)
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping or whipped cream
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix and water on low speed for 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Pour evenly into an ungreased IP-friendly bundt or tube pan. Cover with a paper towel and then tightly cover with aluminum foil.
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Carefully lower the bundt pan on to the steam rack using a foil sling, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 27 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Allow cake to cool completely on a wire rack, then use a thin silicone spatula to gently separate the cake from the pan. Cut cake horizontally in half.
- Meanwhile, chop enough berries to measure
1 1/2 cups, reserving the remainder for decoration.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and orange juice until well combined. Beat in thawed whipped topping on low speed just until combined. Do not overmix. Gently fold in berries.
- Spread about 2/3 of the berries and cream mixture onto the bottom half of the cake. Cover with top of cake and remaining berries and cream mixture.
- Refrigerate one hour, then garnish with remaining fruit.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!