Chicken and Pasta in Butternut Squash Puree
Banana Blueberry Pear Puree
|By :Instant Pot Baby Food CB|
This flavor combination is a fruit lover’s dream! Our babies gobbled it up, and we’ve been known to steal a couple cubes of these frozen purees to make our own morning smoothies!
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Kid-Friendly|
|Diet||Dairy Free, Low Carb, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Bananas, Blueberries, Pear|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||24 minutes|
- 3 large pears peeled, cored, and quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 medium fresh banana peeled
- Place a steamer basket in the bottom of the pressure cooking pot and add 1 cup water. Place the pear quarters and blueberries inside the steamer basket. Lock the lid in place. Select Pressure Cook or Manual High and 4 minutes cook time.
- When the cook time ends, turn off the pressure cooker and use a quick pressure release. When the float valve drops, carefully remove the lid.
- Remove the pears and blueberries from the steamer basket, reserving the cooking water. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked pears and blueberries to a blender jar or food processor. Add the peeled banana and
1/4 cupreserved cooking water and blend until very smooth. (Add more cooking water if needed to blend but use the minimum amount necessary.)
TIP: You can use fresh or frozen blueberries in this puree without adjusting the cook time.
Instant Pot Baby Food CB
All recipes by : Instant Pot Baby Food CB
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!