Vortex Plus - Crispy Boneless Buffalo Wings
Wild Mushroom Risotto
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Rice & Pastas, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Butter, Chicken Broth, Mushrooms, Rice, Soy Sauce, White Wine|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
4 - 6 servings
- 2 + 1 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 + 1 tbsp butter divided
- 8 oz crimini or baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 8 oz wild mushrooms (shitake, oyster, etc.), sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 shallots finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 cups chicken broth warmed, or vegetable
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped italian parsley optional
2 tbspolive oil and 2 tbspbutter to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function and adjust to MORE or HIGH.
- When oil gets hot and butter is melted, add sliced mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes, then drain off any excess liquid.
- Add soy sauce and cook and stir an additional 7 minutes.
1 tbsp olive oiland 1 tbsp butterto the pot and stir to melt. Add shallots, rice and celery seed to the pot and cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Add wine and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Add warmed broth and stir. Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 6 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Stir risotto until desired consistency is reached (about 2-3 minutes) returning to SAUTE mode as needed.
- Stir in parmesan cheese until melted. Adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve immediately garnished with chopped italian parsley.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!