Vortex Plus - Crispy Boneless Buffalo Wings
Ace Plus Blender Chicken Tortilla Soup
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Plus Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Breast, Corn, Corn Tortillas|
|Prep Time||5 people|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1-2 chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 small onion roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup diced or shredded carrots
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into 1/2” cubes
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 3 Corn tortillas cut into shreds
- Shredded cheese and diced avocado for garnish
- Add diced tomatoes, cumin, garlic, chipotles, onion and carrots--in that order--to the blender pitcher and secure the lid.
- Touch PULSE, then touch START. After 3 pulses, touch CANCEL.
- Add broth, chicken and corn to the pitcher and stir to combine, scraping down the sides and bottom of pitcher.
- Touch SOUP once (chunky soup) and use +/- to set the time to 15:00 minutes, then touch START.
- When Soup program is complete, use a thermometer to ensure the soup is at least 165 degrees and chicken is cooked through.
- Add tortilla shreds and pulse once to combine.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese and diced avocado.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!