Vortex Plus - Crispy Boneless Buffalo Wings
Ace Plus Blender - Almond Milk Hot Chocolate
|By :Chop Secrets|
Creamy and delicious hot chocolate made from scratch using raw almonds and the nut/oat milk program. Gluten-free, dairy-free, with no added sugar.
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Plus Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Almonds, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup raw almonds soaked 1-2 hours in very hot water, then drained
- 1-2 whole dates or to taste
- Mini marshmallows cinnamon sticks and/or shaved chocolate for garnish (optional)
- Add all ingredients--in the order listed--to the blender pitcher and secure the lid.
- Touch NUT/OAT MILK, then touch START.
- When the
Nut/Oat Milk program is complete, strain the liquid using the nut milk bag (or cheesecloth).
- Rinse the blender pitcher and return the strained nut milk to the blender pitcher. Secure the lid.
- Touch SOUP two times (creamy soup), then touch START. Watch carefully, and touch CANCEL just as the milk begins to boil.
- Adjust sweetness to taste. Garnish with marshmallows, cinnamon sticks and/or shaved chocolate (optional). Serve hot.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!