Vortex Plus - Crispy Boneless Buffalo Wings
Ace Plus Blender - 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Plus Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Brown Sugar, Eggs, Salted Peanuts|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 cups dry roasted lightly salted peanuts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add peanuts to the blender pitcher and secure the lid.
- Touch NUT BUTTER, then touch START.
- After one minute touch PAUSE and scrape down the sides and bottom of the pitcher. Resume by touching START. Repeat once each minute until Nut Butter program is complete.
- Touch PULSE, then START to finish the peanut butter.
- When Pulse program is complete, add brown sugar and eggs to the pitcher and stir to combine, scraping down the sides and bottom of pitcher.
- Touch PULSE, then START to run the Pulse program, pausing as needed to scrape down the sides and bottom of the pitcher.
- When the Pulse program is complete, if a dough ball of even consistency has formed, turn out onto work surface. Otherwise, repeat step 7 as needed.
- Form dough into
20 2”balls. Place each ball onto a greased or nonstick baking sheet 2”apart. Flatten each ball slightly with a fork in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!