Ace Blender - Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
Ace Blender - Moist Pumpkin Bread
|By :Instant Brands Collection|
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Dessert, Kid-Friendly|
|Diet||Dairy Free, Halal, Kosher, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Baking Powder, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Eggs, Flour, Pumpkin Puree, Water|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 hour|
4 - 6 servings
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and grease
9 inch x 4 inchloaf pan.
- Add water, oil, pumpkin, egg and sugars to the blender pitcher and secure lid.
- Blend on “Low” manual setting for 10 seconds. Select “Cancel” to stop blending.
- Add remaining ingredients to the blender pitcher and secure lid.
- Blend on “Med” manual setting for 7-10 seconds. Select “Cancel” to stop blending.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-60 minutes and a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
Instant Brands Collection
All recipes by : Instant Brands Collection
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!