Ace Blender - Chickpea Curry Soup
|By :JL Fields|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Soups, Stews & Broths, Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Carrot, Chickpeas, Coconut Milk, Onion, Vegetable Broth|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
4 - 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 15 oz chickpeas
- 1 carrot
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 tsp tandoori seasoning
- 1/2 tsp curry
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch Aor two of white pepper
- 13.5 oz coconut milk
- carrot and onion Finely chopped
- rice vinegar
- In the order listed add all of the ingredients up to and including the coconut milk
- Choose the #2 soup function
- While the soup is cooking combine the carrot and onion with rice vinegar in a small bowl.
- Once done, pour the soup into bowls and garnish each with the “pickled” carrot and onion
JL Fields is the founder and culinary director of the Colorado Springs Vegan Cookign Academy. She is a vegan lifestyle coach and educator, Food for Life instructor, chef instructor at the University of New Mexico-Taos, personal chef and a corporate consultant. She is the author of many successful cookbooks, including “Vegan Pressure Cooking, Delicious beans, Grains and One-Pot Meals in Minutes”, co creator of “The Real World Vegan Meal Plan”, producer and host of the radio show Easy Vegan, and writes the monthly vegan dining review for the Colorado Springs Gazette.
All recipes by : JL Fields
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!