1000+ Official Recipes
for Instant Pot and Instant family appliances
Explore our official recipes for Instant Pot and Instant family of appliances to find your next favorite meal.
Korean Beef Bowl
I crave these Korean Beef Bowls on a weekly basis. The sliced meat is spicy and tender and goes perfectly with crisp cucumber and red bell pepper slices. It’s traditional to serve the meat on a bed of steamed white rice, but you can also serve it with sautéed cauliflower rice for a lower-carb option. Either way, you won’t be disappointed with this flavorful dish.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs flank steak sliced into
1/2 inchthick strips
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 medium cucumber sliced
- 2 red bell peppers seeded and sliced
- 4 scallions white and light green parts only, sliced
- In a small bowl make a slurry by whisking together the cornstarch and water. Set aside.
- Select Sauté and add the olive oil to the inner pot. Once the oil is hot, add the steak and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally so the beef starts to brown on all sides.
- Press Cancel and add the broth. Using a wooden spoon, scrape up any browned bits stuck to the bottom of the pot. Add the soy sauce, vinegar, honey, Sriracha, and ginger; stir to combine.
- Lock the lid into place. Select Pressure Cook or Manual; set the pressure to High and the time to 10 minutes. Make sure the steam release knob is in the sealed position. After cooking, naturally release the pressure for 5 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Unlock and remove the lid. Select Sauté. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the beef to a serving plate.
PER SERVING Calories: 355; Fat: 16g; Carbohydrates: 16g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 36g; Sodium: 714mg